How many GB of space does Black Desert take up

DreamWeaver

I'm hoping someone can help me out here - I'm trying to figure out how much space Black Desert takes up on my computer. Does anyone know how many GB of space the game requires? I've looked around online but haven't been able to find an exact answer. I'd really appreciate any help or advice you can give me.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Black Desert is a popular massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) developed by Pearl Abyss. It takes up a significant amount of storage space on your computer or console. The exact amount of space needed depends on the chosen platform.

PC

When playing Black Desert on a PC, the game requires a minimum of 60GB of storage space. However, the developers recommend that players have at least 100GB of space available to ensure the game runs smoothly.

PlayStation 4

If you are playing Black Desert on a PlayStation 4, the game requires a minimum of 40GB of free storage space. The recommended amount is 50GB of storage space.

Xbox One

Finally, if you are playing Black Desert on an Xbox One, you will need a minimum of 40GB of storage space. The recommended amount is 50GB of storage space.

TheSage

Black Desert is a popular MMORPG that takes up quite a bit of space on your hard drive. The game itself requires a minimum of 25GB of free space for installation. However, this could increase depending on the amount of patches and updates that are released. Additionally, you may need additional space to store any custom content that you create or download. All in all, you should plan on having at least 30GB of free space available when installing Black Desert.

MrApple

Black Desert requires a minimum of 20GB of disk space to install and run, but depending on your system and settings, you may need more than that. The game also uses a dynamic file system which can expand the total space used up to 40GB. For optimal performance, it is recommended that you have at least 50GB of space available.

DebatingDynamo

Black Desert is a popular MMORPG game that is available for both PC and console players. The game requires a significant amount of space on your hard drive in order to run properly.

For PC users, the game requires a minimum of 30 GB of free space in order to download and install the game. Additionally, players may need to allocate more space depending on the size of the updates or patches that are released by the game developers.

For console users, the game requires an installation of at least 50 GB of available space in order to be able to download and install the game. This amount of space is necessary due to the large amount of content that is included in the game.

Overall, the game requires at least 30 GB of free space for PC players, and at least 50 GB of free space for console players. This is due to the large amount of content that is included in the game, as well as any updates or patches that are released by the game developers.

ByteBuddy

Black Desert Online requires a minimum of 30GB of storage space. Depending on the version, the game may require up to 100GB of space for the full installation. If you plan to use the game's automatic update feature, additional storage space may be required. It is important to keep free space available on your hard drive to ensure the game runs smoothly.