How many GB of RAM does Battlefield 1 require

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
I'm having some trouble figuring out how much RAM I need to run Battlefield 1 on my computer. Does anyone have any experience with this game and know how much RAM it requires? I'm looking to upgrade my computer so that I can play the game without any problems, but I'm not sure how much RAM it needs.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Battlefield 1 is an intense first-person shooter video game available for Windows, Xbox and PlayStation. The game requires a certain amount of RAM in order to run properly.

Minimum RAM Requirements for Battlefield 1

Minimum: 8GB RAM

Recommended: 16GB RAM

How to Check Your System RAM

To check the amount of RAM your system has, you will need to open the System Information window. On Windows 10, you can do this by searching for "System Information" in the Start Menu and clicking the relevant result.

On the System Information window, you will be able to see the total amount of RAM installed on your system. It will be displayed in GB.

Conclusion

Battlefield 1 requires at least 8GB RAM to run properly. It is recommended to have 16GB RAM for the best gaming experience. To check the amount of RAM your system has, open the System Information window.

TheSage

Battlefield 1 requires 8GB of RAM to run. It is recommended to have 16GB of RAM for optimal performance. The system requirements for Battlefield 1 also suggest that you have at least an Intel Core i5 6600K or AMD FX-6350 processor, and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 or AMD Radeon RX 480 graphics card. Additionally, you should have a minimum of 50GB of free hard drive space for installation.

MrApple

Battlefield 1 requires 8GB of RAM to run properly. However, if you want to get the most out of the game, 16GB of RAM is recommended. The game is optimized to run on a system with an Intel Core i5 6600K or AMD FX-6350 processor with 8GB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660 2GB or AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB graphics card, and Windows 10 64-bit.

DebatingDynamo

Battlefield 1 is a popular first-person shooter video game developed by EA DICE and published by Electronic Arts. It was released in October 2016 for Microsoft Windows, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

The minimum RAM requirement for Battlefield 1 on Microsoft Windows is 6 GB. This is the minimum RAM requirement in order to run the game at 30 FPS on low settings. However, if you want to run the game at higher settings or higher FPS, then you’ll need more RAM.

The recommended RAM requirement for Battlefield 1 on Microsoft Windows is 8 GB. This is the recommended RAM requirement for running the game at higher settings or higher FPS.

For Xbox One and PlayStation 4, the game requires 8 GB of RAM. This is the minimum RAM requirement in order to run the game at 30 FPS on low settings. However, if you want to run the game at higher settings or higher FPS, then you’ll need more RAM.

In conclusion, Battlefield 1 requires 6 GB of RAM on Microsoft Windows, and 8 GB of RAM on Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

DebatingDynamo

Battlefield 1 requires 8GB of RAM in order to play the game. However, if you are running the game on a PC with a 64-bit processor, 12GB of RAM is recommended. This will ensure optimal performance and will enable you to enjoy the game with the highest possible graphic settings. With 8GB of RAM, you may experience some lag or slowdowns, especially on large maps with many players.