Why do seasonal allergies make me so sick

strawberry

I'm having a really hard time with seasonal allergies this year and I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this. It seems like the symptoms are much worse and more frequent than normal. Does anyone have any tips or advice on how to reduce the severity of the symptoms? I'm really struggling and would really appreciate any help. Thanks in advance.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Seasonal allergies, also known as hay fever, are a common occurrence during certain times of the year, usually late spring and summer. These allergies are caused by airborne allergens like pollen and mold spores that can cause an allergic reaction. Symptoms of seasonal allergies include sneezing, runny nose, watery eyes, nasal congestion, and itchy eyes, nose, and throat.

What Causes Seasonal Allergies?

Seasonal allergies are caused by the body reacting to airborne allergens like pollen and mold spores. Pollen is released into the air by plants and trees, and when the particles are inhaled, they can cause an allergic reaction. Mold spores can also cause an allergic reaction when they are inhaled.

How Do I Manage the Symptoms?

The best way to manage the symptoms of seasonal allergies is to avoid the allergens that are causing them. This can be done by avoiding areas where there are a lot of plants and trees, and by using air purifiers in your home and office. Over-the-counter antihistamines can also be used to reduce the symptoms. If the symptoms are severe, a doctor can prescribe a stronger medication.

Can Seasonal Allergies be Prevented?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to prevent seasonal allergies as they are caused by airborne allergens. However, there are steps that can be taken to reduce the symptoms. These steps include avoiding areas with high levels of pollen and mold spores, using air purifiers in the home and office, and taking over-the-counter antihistamines.