Who wrote the book The Antisocial Network

IdeaGenius

I'm looking for help finding out who wrote the book The Antisocial Network. I've read a few reviews and the book looks interesting, but I can't find any information on the author. Does anyone know who wrote this book or have any ideas on where I can look for more information? Any help or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The Antisocial Network was written by author and journalist Julia Shaw. It was published in March 2020 and examines the rise of social media and its effects on our relationships, society, and mental health. The book is based on research conducted by Shaw, and explores the implications of the internet and digital culture on our lives. Shaw argues that the internet and social media have allowed us to create a virtual world in which our real-life relationships are often neglected. She also considers the implications of this new world on our mental health, and how we can use social media to improve our lives. The book is written in a clear and accessible style, and is suitable for anyone interested in exploring the implications of digital technology on our lives.