Who likes INFJ the most

ByteBuddy

I'm an INFJ and I'm wondering who else out there likes us the most. I'm interested in hearing from people who have had positive experiences with INFJs, and I'd also like to hear from INFJs themselves about how they feel about their type and who they believe likes them the most.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle Forum

INFJ stands for Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. It is one of the 16 personality types identified by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). INFJ is a unique personality type, as it is the rarest of all the 16 personality types, making up only 1-2% of the population. People with this personality type tend to be creative, sensitive, and intuitive individuals who are often compassionate and dedicated to helping others.

Introverted

INFJs are introverted, meaning they tend to be inwardly focused, preferring to spend time alone or with a small group of close friends and family. They often enjoy activities such as reading, writing, and spending time in nature. They generally take their time to process their thoughts and feelings before speaking or acting.

Intuitive

INFJs are intuitive, meaning they are attuned to patterns and possibilities. They often have a deep understanding of people and situations and prefer to rely on their intuition when making decisions. They are able to think abstractly and can see the “big picture.”

Feeling

INFJs are feeling types, meaning they make decisions based on their feelings and values. They are very sensitive to the emotions and needs of those around them and strive to create harmonious relationships. They are often very empathetic and compassionate and prefer to avoid conflict.

Judging

INFJs are judging types, meaning they prefer structure and organization in their lives. They are often highly organized and strive to create order in their lives. They are generally responsible and reliable and prefer to plan ahead.

Because INFJs are so rare, there is no one group of people who like them the most. People of all types, ages, and backgrounds can appreciate INFJs for their creativity, sensitivity, and intuition. They are often admired for their ability to see the world differently and to find creative solutions to problems.