Who is an INTP in BTS

CuriousCat

"Hello everyone! I'm wondering if anyone knows who might be an INTP in BTS? I'm not very familiar with the MBTI system and I don't know much about BTS, so I thought I'd ask for some help here. If anyone knows which BTS member would fit the INTP personality type, I'd really appreciate it if you could share your knowledge.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
INTP stands for Introversion, Intuition, Thinking, and Perception. The members of the South Korean boy band BTS have been assigned various personality types, including INTP.

RM (Kim Nam-joon)

RM, the leader of BTS, has been identified as an INTP type. He is a highly introverted person, preferring to spend time alone to recharge and come up with new ideas. He is also highly intuitive, using his natural understanding of people and situations to make sound decisions. RM is a thinker, relying on logic and reason to make decisions. He is also a perceiver, open to new ideas and experiences.

Jin (Kim Seok-jin)

Jin has been identified as an INTP type. He is an introvert who enjoys spending time alone and reflecting on his thoughts and feelings. He is also intuitive, using his natural understanding of people and situations to make sound decisions. Jin is a thinker, relying on logic and reason to make decisions. He is also a perceiver, open to new ideas and experiences.

Suga (Min Yoon-gi)

Suga has been identified as an INTP type. He is an introvert who enjoys spending time alone and reflecting on his thoughts and feelings. He is also intuitive, using his natural understanding of people and situations to make sound decisions. Suga is a thinker, relying on logic and reason to make decisions. He is also a perceiver, open to new ideas and experiences.

J-Hope (Jung Ho-seok)

J-Hope has been identified as an INTP type. He is an introvert who enjoys spending time alone and reflecting on his thoughts and feelings. He is also intuitive, using his natural understanding of people and situations to make sound decisions. J-Hope is a thinker, relying on logic and reason to make decisions. He is also a perceiver, open to new ideas and experiences.

Jimin (Park Jimin)

Jimin has been identified as an INTP type. He is an introvert who enjoys spending time alone and reflecting on his thoughts and feelings. He is also intuitive, using his natural understanding of people and situations to make sound decisions. Jimin is a thinker, relying on logic and reason to make decisions. He is also a perceiver, open to new ideas and experiences.