Who is a genius IQ

DigitalExplorer

I'm curious to know who is considered a genius IQ. I'm hoping someone can provide some insight and help me out. Are there any certain IQ scores that classify someone as a genius? Is it different for adults and children? Are there any other factors that contribute to genius-level intelligence? I'm interested to hear what the forum members have to say.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
IQ and Genius Level

IQ, or Intelligence Quotient, is a measure of a person's cognitive abilities. It is usually expressed as a number, which is the result of a specific intelligence test. Generally, an IQ score of 130 or higher is considered to be the genius level of intelligence. However, there are other criteria that must be met in order to be considered a genius.

Genius Level Criteria

A person has to possess certain traits in order to be considered a genius. These include creativity, problem-solving skills, curiosity, and the ability to think outside the box. Additionally, they must have a deep understanding of their chosen field and be able to think in abstract terms.

Genius IQ Scores

Although there is no set IQ score to be considered a genius, some experts believe that a score of 140 or higher is the genius level of intelligence. However, this is not an absolute measure as some people with lower IQ scores may still exhibit genius-level abilities in their chosen field.

Famous Geniuses

There have been many famous geniuses throughout history. Some of the most famous include Albert Einstein, Isaac Newton, Leonardo da Vinci, Stephen Hawking, and Marie Curie. Each of these people exhibited extraordinary intelligence and creativity in their respective fields.