Who has 400 IQ

DigitalExplorer

Hello everyone,

I'm curious to find out who has a 400 IQ. I've heard that having an IQ of 400 is extremely rare, and that only a handful of people in the world have achieved this level of intelligence. Does anyone know of anyone who has a 400 IQ? Are there any stories about people with this level of intelligence that people can share? I'm hoping to find out more about this topic and would appreciate any help from other forum users.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
What is an IQ?

IQ (Intelligence Quotient) is a score derived from one of several standardized tests designed to assess an individual's cognitive abilities in relation to their age group. It is used as an indicator of a person's general intellectual capacity and is considered an important factor in educational achievement.

Who Has a 400 IQ?

It is important to note that no one can accurately know their exact IQ. IQ tests are not designed to measure absolute intelligence; rather, they are intended to measure a person's relative intelligence compared to the average for their age group. That being said, it has been estimated that only approximately 0.25% of the population has an IQ score of 140 or higher, which would classify them as having a “genius” level of intelligence. It is even more rare to find someone who has an IQ score of 400 or higher.