Who do narcissists fear the most

measqu

I'm looking for some help understanding who narcissists fear the most. I've heard that they can be scared of their own reflection, but I'm curious to know if there are any other people or things they fear.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
What is Narcissism?

Narcissism is a psychological condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance, a need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. People who suffer from this condition may have an exaggerated sense of their own importance, a constant need for attention and admiration, and an inability to recognize the feelings and needs of those around them.

Who Do Narcissists Fear the Most?

Narcissists fear the most those who can see through their false self and unmask their vulnerable core. People who are able to recognize and understand narcissists' manipulative tactics and call them out on their behavior are the ones narcissists fear the most. Narcissists also fear being exposed to the world and being judged for their actions. People who can shine a light on the narcissist's true character and intentions can be a source of great fear and anxiety for them.