Who are Type 1s attracted to

strawberry

I'm a Type 1 and I'm trying to learn more about who I'm attracted to. Can anyone help me out? I'm curious to know what kind of people Type 1s are generally attracted to, and if there are any particular traits or qualities that might be more attractive to us. Has anyone else experienced similar feelings and found any answers? Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Type 1s, also known as INFJs, are part of the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) personality system. People who identify as Type 1s are introverted, intuitive, feeling, and judging. They are characterized by their strong sense of morality, and their caring and compassionate nature. They are also known for their strong intuition and insight.

Affections of Type 1s

Type 1s are often attracted to people who are emotionally sensitive, understanding, and creative. They are drawn to people who are open-minded and have a deep appreciation for the world around them. Type 1s are often attracted to people who are independent and can think for themselves. They also enjoy being around people who are passionate about their interests and enjoy expressing their feelings.

Communication with Type 1s

Type 1s are often drawn to people who are able to communicate clearly and without judgment. They value people who are open to different perspectives and who are not afraid to express their thoughts and feelings. Type 1s often appreciate people who are straightforward and honest in their interactions. They are also drawn to people who are patient and understanding with their emotions.

Relationships with Type 1s

Type 1s typically form meaningful relationships with people who are compassionate, supportive, and understanding. They are often drawn to people who are patient and willing to listen. Type 1s are also attracted to people who are able to be emotionally vulnerable and share their thoughts and feelings openly. They are often drawn to people who are passionate about their beliefs and values, and who are willing to stand up for what they believe in.