Which organ does not get cancer

ByteBuddy

I'm looking for some help and advice. Does anyone know which organ does not get cancer? I'm in the process of researching cancer and I'm trying to find information on which organs are exempt from getting cancer. If anyone has any information on this topic or can point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it. Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Which organs are not prone to cancer?

Cancer is a disease that can affect any organ in the body. However, some organs are less prone to cancer than others. Here is a list of the organs that tend to have lower rates of cancer incidence:

Skin: The skin is the body's largest organ and is very resistant to cancer. Although skin cancer is the most common type of cancer in humans, most cases are caused by sun exposure, and can be prevented with sunscreen and other protective measures.

Eye: The eye has a very low rate of cancer occurrence. The most common type of eye cancer is called ocular melanoma, and it is highly treatable if detected early.

Brain: The brain is also resistant to cancer. The most common type of brain cancer is glioblastoma, and it is usually found in people over the age of 50.

Liver: The liver is another organ that has a low rate of cancer incidence. The most common type of liver cancer is called hepatocellular carcinoma, and it is often caused by chronic hepatitis B or C virus infections.

Kidneys: The kidneys are also resistant to cancer. The most common type of kidney cancer is called renal cell carcinoma, and it is usually found in people over the age of 50.

Pancreas: The pancreas is an organ that has a very low rate of cancer occurrence. The most common type of pancreatic cancer is called adenocarcinoma, and it is usually found in people over the age of 60.