Which MBTI manual has the highest IQ score

IdeaGenius

"Hello everyone, I'm hoping to get some advice and feedback from other members on this forum. I'm trying to figure out which MBTI manual has the highest IQ score. I know there are a few out there, but I'm not sure which one is the best in terms of providing accurate readings. Could anyone provide some insight or personal experience with any of these manuals? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) is an assessment tool that helps individuals to understand their psychological preferences and personalities. It is based on the theories of Carl Jung, and it classifies people into 16 different personality types. Each type is associated with a different range of IQ scores, although the exact score is still unknown.

Subtitle: Overview of MBTI IQ Scores

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator is an assessment tool that helps individuals to understand their psychological preferences and personalities. It is based on the theories of Carl Jung, and it classifies people into 16 different personality types. Each type is associated with a different range of IQ scores, although the exact score is still unknown.

Subtitle: Highest IQ Score for MBTI Manuals

The highest IQ score associated with any of the 16 MBTI personality types is the INTJ type. This type is associated with an IQ score of up to 140, although the actual score can be difficult to determine. Other personality types, such as the INFJ, ENFP, and ENFJ, are also associated with higher IQ scores, although these scores are generally lower than those associated with the INTJ type.