Which MBTI is the least happy

DreamWeaver

I'm really interested in learning more about MBTI and how it relates to happiness. I'm wondering which MBTI type is typically the least happy? I'd love to hear from other users who have experience with MBTI and can give me some insight. Are there any patterns or trends that people have noticed? How do certain MBTI types handle difficult situations? Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle Forum: MBTI and Happiness

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a widely used personality assessment that sorts people into sixteen distinct personality types based on their preferences for how they perceive the world and make decisions. Studies have shown that some personality types are more likely to be happier than others. Specifically, people who are extroverted, assertive, and open to new experiences tend to be the happiest.

Extroverts are people who enjoy being around others and tend to be outgoing and highly social. They tend to be happier than introverts, who are more comfortable spending time alone and prefer to have a few close friends.

Assertive people are those who are direct and confident in their communication. They are able to express their opinions and feelings in a healthy way and are not afraid to stand up for themselves. Assertive people tend to be happier than those who are passive and struggle to express themselves.

Openness refers to a person's willingness to try new things and embrace new experiences. People who are open to new ideas and experiences tend to be happier than those who are more closed-minded and stuck in their ways.

Overall, the MBTI personality type most likely to be the least happy is the ISTJ (Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, Judging). This type is generally more introverted, passive, and closed-minded, which makes them less likely to embrace new experiences and less likely to be content with their current situation.