Which MBTI is closest to INFJ

DreamWeaver

Hello everyone! I'm new to the MBTI and I'm trying to figure out which type is closest to INFJ. I'm hoping to get some advice from people who are more knowledgeable about the MBTI than I am. I'm curious to know if there are any other types that closely resemble an INFJ, or if the INFJ is unique in its own way.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
INFJ stands for Introversion (I), Intuition (N), Feeling (F), and Judging (J). It is one of the 16 personality types identified by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). The MBTI is a self-report questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.

Subtitle: Closest MBTI Type to INFJ

The MBTI closest to INFJ is the ENFJ. ENFJ stands for Extraversion (E), Intuition (N), Feeling (F), and Judging (J). This type is similar to INFJ because it has the same Intuition (N) and Judging (J) preferences, and both types are focused on relationships and harmony. However, ENFJs are more open to change and new experiences than INFJs, and they are more outgoing and expressive.