Which mbti has the smartest IQ

DigitalExplorer

I'm curious to know which Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) type has the highest IQ. I've done some research but I'm still uncertain. I'm hoping to get some help from other forum members on this topic. Does anyone have any insights into which MBTI type has the highest IQ? Are there any studies that have found a correlation between MBTI and IQ? What other factors should I consider? Any advice or feedback would be greatly appreciated.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle Forum: Which MBTI Has the Smartest IQ?

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a psychological assessment that helps people better understand their personalities. It divides people into 16 different types, each with distinct characteristics. But does one type have a higher IQ than the rest?

IQ: IQ, or Intelligence Quotient, is a metric used to measure a person's cognitive abilities. It is based on standardised tests, which measure a person's problem solving, logic, numerical ability, and verbal reasoning.

The debate on which type has the highest IQ has been going on for years. While it is difficult to measure IQ accurately, studies have suggested that certain personality types have higher IQs than others. Here are some of the findings:

• INTJ and INFJ types are believed to be the most intelligent MBTI types, with IQs ranging from the high 120s to the mid 130s.

• INTP and ENTP types are also known for their high IQs, with IQs ranging from the mid 120s to the mid 130s.

• ISTP and ESTP types are also believed to have high IQs, with IQs ranging from the mid 120s to the mid 130s.

• ISTJ and ESTJ types are also believed to have high IQs, with IQs ranging from the mid 120s to the mid 130s.

• ISFJ and ESFJ types are believed to have the lowest IQs, with IQs ranging from the low 100s to the mid 110s.

It is important to note that IQ is not the only factor in determining intelligence. People with any MBTI type can be intelligent, and IQ is just one measure of intelligence.