Which is worse BPD 1 or 2

DigitalExplorer

I recently found out I have BPD, but I'm not sure if it's type 1 or type 2. Does anyone have any experience with either type? I'm looking for information on which one is worse and how each type manifests itself. I'd really appreciate any advice or personal stories that anyone can share.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) is a mental illness that affects a person's ability to regulate their emotions and behavior. It is characterized by unstable moods, impulsivity, and difficulty with relationships.

BPD 1 vs. BPD 2

BPD 1 and BPD 2 are two distinct types of Borderline Personality Disorder. BPD 1 is the most severe type of the disorder and is characterized by intense episodes of dissociation, suicidal ideation, and self-harm. BPD 2 is less severe and is characterized by more moderate symptoms such as difficulty regulating emotions and impulsivity.

Which is Worse?

It is difficult to say which type of BPD is worse, as they both can have serious effects on a person's life. BPD 1 is more severe and can have more dangerous consequences, such as suicide attempts and self-harm. BPD 2 is less severe and may not have as severe consequences, but it can still cause significant disruption in a person's life. Ultimately, the severity of the disorder will depend on the individual and their unique circumstances.