Which Enneagram is rarest

ByteBuddy

I'm new to Enneagrams and I'm curious to know which type is the rarest. I've seen some conflicting information online, so I'd really appreciate some help from other Enneagram users.

ConceptCrafter

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Enneagrams are a type of personality system that divides people into nine different types, based on their core motivations, values, and needs. Each type has its own unique characteristics and strengths. While some types are more common than others, all types are equally valid and important. So, which Enneagram is the rarest?

Subtitle: Enneagram Type 5

The Enneagram type 5 is the rarest of the nine types. This type is often called the "Investigator" or "Thinker" and is generally associated with the pursuit of knowledge and understanding. People with this type tend to be analytical, independent, and have a deep curiosity for the world around them. They are often seen as loners, but they also have a strong connection to their inner world. People with this type are often highly creative and may be drawn to careers in the sciences or other intellectual fields.

Subtitle: Enneagram Type 6

The Enneagram type 6 is the second rarest type. This type is often called the "Loyalist" or "Questioner" and is generally associated with being supportive, responsible, and reliable. People with this type tend to be loyal to those they care about and have a deep sense of personal responsibility. They often have a strong need for security, both in their relationships and in their daily lives. People with this type may be drawn to careers in law enforcement, business, or healthcare.

Subtitle: Enneagram Type 4

The Enneagram type 4 is the third rarest type. This type is often called the "Individualist" or "Romantic" and is generally associated with being sensitive, creative, and introspective. People with this type tend to be highly intuitive and have a strong connection to their emotions. They are often drawn to creative pursuits such as art, music, and writing. People with this type may be drawn to careers in the creative arts or counseling.

Subtitle: Conclusion

In conclusion, the rarest Enneagram types are type 5, type 6, and type 4. Each of these types has its own unique strengths and weaknesses and can be found in any population. No matter which type you are, it's important to remember that all types are equally valid and important.