Where is the most common mites seen

DigitalExplorer

Hello everyone! I was wondering if anyone here could help me out. I'm looking for information about the most common types of mites and where they are most likely to be seen. I'm interested to know which areas of the world have the highest mite populations, and what kind of environments they thrive in. I'd really appreciate any advice or insight anyone might have.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Home
Mites are small arachnids that are found in many different environments worldwide. They are most commonly seen in homes, where they can feed on pet dander, dust, and other organic matter. They can also be found in soil, in stored food items, and in other warm, moist, dark places.

Gardens
Mites can also be found in gardens, where they feed on decaying plant matter, fungi, and other organic debris. They are particularly common in vegetable gardens, where they can cause damage to the plants.

Industrial Areas
Mites are also found in industrial areas, where they can feed on organic material such as wood, paper, and other debris. They can also be found in warehouses and other storage areas, where they can feed on stored food items.

Farm Animals
Mites are also common on farm animals, where they can feed off of their fur, skin, and feathers. They can cause irritation and discomfort to the animals, and can also spread diseases such as scabies.

Outdoors
Mites can also be found outdoors, where they can feed on decaying plant and animal matter. They can also be found in soil, where they can feed on fungi and other organic material.