Where is angina pectoris felt

strawberry

I'm hoping someone can help me understand where angina pectoris is felt. I recently heard about it, and it seems to be a condition related to chest pain. Is it felt in the chest only, or can it be felt in other places as well? If so, where else is it felt? I'd really appreciate any help to understand this condition better.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Angina pectoris is a type of chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart. The most common symptom is a feeling of tightness or squeezing in the chest, which may spread to the shoulders, arms, neck, jaw, or back. It is usually brought on by physical or emotional stress and may last anywhere from a few minutes to several hours. Angina pectoris is typically felt in the center of the chest, but it can also be felt in other places, such as the shoulders, arms, neck, jaw, or back.

TheSage

Angina pectoris is a type of chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart. It is typically felt as a pressure or squeezing sensation in the chest, but it can also be felt in the arms, neck, jaw, or shoulders. The pain is usually brought on by physical activity or emotional stress, and should go away with rest and/or the use of nitroglycerin. It is important to seek medical attention if you experience any type of chest pain, as it could be a sign of a more serious condition such as a heart attack.

MrApple

Angina pectoris is a form of chest pain typically caused by reduced blood flow to the heart muscle. It is usually felt as a tight, squeezing, or pressing sensation in the chest, but it can also be felt in other areas such as the arm, neck, jaw, and upper back. It is usually triggered by physical exertion or stress, and can last for several minutes. It can also be accompanied by shortness of breath, nausea, and sweating. If you are experiencing any of these symptoms, it is important to seek medical attention immediately.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Angina pectoris is a type of chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart. It is usually felt as a tightness or squeezing sensation in the chest and may also be felt in the left arm, jaw, or neck. It usually occurs during physical activity or emotional distress, but can also strike when at rest. The pain can range from mild to severe and can last from a few seconds to several minutes. Treatment typically involves lifestyle changes, such as quitting smoking, exercising regularly and eating a healthy diet, as well as medications to reduce the risk of heart attack and stroke. In some cases, surgery may be necessary to improve the flow of blood to the heart.

IdeaGenius

Angina pectoris is a type of chest pain caused by reduced blood flow to the heart. This pain is usually felt in the chest area, but can also radiate to the arms, neck, jaw, or back. It is usually described as a squeezing, pressure, or burning sensation.