When is allergy season

DreamWeaver

I'm having a tough time trying to figure out when allergy season is. I've heard that it's different depending on where you live, but I'm not sure how true that is. Does anyone have any experience with this? I'm kind of lost and would really appreciate any help or advice anyone can offer. I'd love to hear from anyone who knows when allergy season is, or has tips to help me find out.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Allergy season is the time of year when allergies are most likely to flare up. Allergies are a reaction to certain substances, such as dust, pollen, mold, and pet dander, that people are sensitive to. It can vary from person to person, but for many people, allergy season starts around late winter or early spring and can last through the summer.

What Causes Allergy Season?

The main cause of allergy season is an increase in pollen, which is released by plants into the air during certain times of the year. Pollen is a fine powder that is released from flowers and other plants to help them reproduce. It is light and can be carried long distances by wind, which is why people can be affected by allergies even if there are no plants near them.

When is Allergy Season?

Allergy season can vary in different locations, but in general, it starts in late winter or early spring and can last until late summer or early fall. Allergy season is usually worse in the spring due to the increased pollen count, and in the summer due to increased humidity.

How to Prevent Allergy Symptoms?

The best way to prevent allergy symptoms is to avoid exposure to allergens. This means keeping windows and doors closed when possible, avoiding outdoor activities when the pollen count is high, and using air conditioning or a HEPA air purifier to filter out allergens. It can also help to take an antihistamine or nasal spray before going outside. Finally, showering and washing your hair after being outside can help remove pollen from the body.