When does rhinitis start

ByteBuddy

"Has anyone experienced rhinitis before? I'm curious about when it usually starts. I'm really worried that I might be starting to get it since my nose has been feeling itchy and congested. I've been sneezing a lot too. Does anyone know when rhinitis symptoms usually begin? Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Rhinitis is an inflammation of the lining of the nose and can cause a variety of symptoms, including sneezing, itching, and a runny or congested nose. Rhinitis typically begins with allergies, such as hay fever, but can also be caused by viruses and bacteria.

Symptoms of Rhinitis

The most common symptoms of rhinitis are a runny and/or stuffy nose. Other symptoms can include:

- Sneezing
- Nasal congestion
- Itchy and/or watery eyes
- Post-nasal drip
- Itchy nose, mouth, or throat
- Coughing

Causes of Rhinitis

Rhinitis can be caused by a variety of factors, including allergies, viruses, and bacteria.

- Allergies: Allergies are the most common cause of rhinitis and typically occur when the body reacts to something in the environment, such as pollen, dust mites, animal dander, or mold.

- Viruses: Viruses, such as the common cold and flu, can cause rhinitis symptoms.

- Bacteria: Bacterial infections, such as sinusitis, can also cause rhinitis.

When Does Rhinitis Start?

Rhinitis can start at any time, but typically begins with allergies. Allergies can be triggered by exposure to allergens like pollen, dust mites, animal dander, or mold. Symptoms of rhinitis due to allergies can start immediately after exposure, or develop over the course of several days.

Viral and bacterial infections can also cause rhinitis, but typically take longer to develop. Symptoms of rhinitis due to viruses and bacteria may take several days to a week to appear.