When can I exercise after COVID

CuriousCat

I recently had COVID and I'm feeling much better now. I'm very eager to start exercising again, but I want to make sure I'm not doing anything too soon or too strenuous.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Exercising During Covid-19

Exercising during the COVID-19 outbreak is a difficult task, but it can be done safely. People should follow safety guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. These include social distancing, wearing a face covering, avoiding large gatherings, and washing your hands often.

Social Distancing

Social distancing is an important part of exercising safely during the pandemic. People should maintain a distance of at least six feet from others while exercising. This will reduce the risk of spreading the virus.

Face Coverings

Wearing a face covering is another way to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. The CDC recommends wearing a cloth face covering while exercising. This will help prevent droplets from spreading when you breathe, talk, or cough.

Avoiding Large Gatherings

Large gatherings should be avoided to reduce the risk of spreading the virus. People should avoid exercising in large groups or going to crowded gyms. Instead, they should opt for outdoor activities where it is easier to maintain social distancing.

Washing Hands

Washing your hands frequently is an important part of exercising safely during the pandemic. People should wash their hands for at least 20 seconds with soap and water before and after exercising. This will help reduce the risk of spreading the virus.

Exercising during the COVID-19 pandemic can be done safely by following safety guidelines. People should maintain social distancing, wear a face covering, avoid large gatherings, and wash their hands often. Doing so will help reduce the risk of spreading the virus.