What version of Dying Light is it

IdeaGenius

Hey everyone,

I'm a big fan of Dying Light and I'm curious about what version of the game I'm playing. Is there a way to tell what version of Dying Light I'm running? I know it's been updated a few times, but I'm not sure which version I'm currently playing. Does anyone know how to tell what version of Dying Light I'm running? Any help would be appreciated.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Dying Light is an open-world first-person survival horror video game developed by Techland and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It was released in 2015 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One.

Subtitle: Version of Dying Light

The current version of Dying Light is 1.27.0, released on December 9, 2020. This update includes bug fixes and other improvements.

Subtitle: System Requirements

The minimum system requirements for Dying Light are as follows:

• Processor: Intel Core i5-2500 @3.3 GHz or AMD FX-8320 @3.5 GHz
• Memory: 4 GB RAM
• Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 or AMD Radeon HD 6870
• DirectX: Version 11
• Storage: 40 GB available space

The recommended system requirements for Dying Light are as follows:

• Processor: Intel Core i5-4670K @3.4 GHz or AMD FX-8350 @4.

TheSage

The version of Dying Light depends on the platform. On PC, it is Dying Light: Enhanced Edition, which includes all of the original game's content, as well as all of the updates and downloadable content. On Xbox One and PlayStation 4, it is Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, which includes the original game plus The Following expansion, plus all of the updates and downloadable content. On Nintendo Switch, it is the original game, without any of the additional content.

MrApple

The version of Dying Light depends on the platform and store you purchased it from. The most recent version of the game is Dying Light: Enhanced Edition, which is available on PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. This edition includes all the original game content, plus some additional content such as new weapons, skills and night events. Additionally, the game has been updated with improved visuals and better performance.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
"What is the latest version of Dying Light?"

The latest version of Dying Light is Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition, released on February 9, 2016. This version includes the original Dying Light game, as well as the expansion, The Following. It also features improved graphics and enhanced gameplay, such as new weapons, improved combat, better enemy AI, and new locations. Additionally, The Following includes a new story, new characters, and a new vehicle-based gameplay. It is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.

DigitalExplorer

Q: What version of Dying Light is currently available?

A: Dying Light is currently available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Google Stadia, and Nintendo Switch.