What two major symptoms would you experience if you don t have a pancreas

ByteBuddy

I'm looking for help understanding the two major symptoms that you would experience if you don't have a pancreas. I'm not sure how it would affect my body and what I should be aware of. Has anyone gone through something similar or know any information about this? I would really appreciate any advice or tips that anyone can provide.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Symptoms of Pancreas Removal

The pancreas is an organ located in the abdomen that helps with digestion, and is also responsible for producing hormones that regulate blood sugar levels. Without a pancreas, a person can experience a number of symptoms related to the body's inability to properly process food and maintain healthy blood sugar levels.

Diarrhea is one of the most common symptoms of pancreas removal. This is due to the lack of insulin and other hormones that the pancreas normally produces, which can affect the body's ability to absorb nutrients from food.

Weight Loss is also a common symptom of pancreas removal. Without the pancreas producing insulin, the body is unable to properly metabolize carbohydrates, leading to inadequate energy production and a loss of muscle and fat mass.

Fatigue is another common symptom of pancreas removal. Because the body is unable to absorb and process food properly, it is unable to generate energy efficiently, leading to tiredness and fatigue.

Hypoglycemia is a potentially life-threatening condition caused by the body's inability to keep blood sugar levels stable. Without insulin to regulate blood sugar levels, a person can experience episodes of low blood sugar, which can lead to confusion, incoordination, and even coma.