What to avoid when having COVID

strawberry

"Hi everyone,

I recently tested positive for COVID-19 and I'm looking for advice on what to avoid while I'm in the process of recovering. I'm wondering if anyone has any helpful tips or experiences they can share. What activities should I avoid, and what should I be doing to speed up my recovery? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Avoid Close Contact

When you have COVID-19, it's important to take precautions to avoid spreading the virus. It's best to stay home as much as possible and avoid close contact with others. If you must go out, wear a mask, maintain social distancing, and wash your hands often. Additionally, you should avoid sharing items with others, such as dishes, towels, and other personal items.

Avoid Large Gatherings

Large gatherings can increase the risk of spreading COVID-19, so it's best to avoid them. This includes events such as concerts, parties, and gatherings with large numbers of people. If you must attend a gathering, make sure to wear a mask, maintain social distancing, and wash your hands often.

Avoid Public Transportation

Public transportation can be a breeding ground for germs and bacteria, so it's best to avoid it if you have COVID-19. If you must use public transportation, wear a mask, maintain social distancing, and avoid touching surfaces. Additionally, you should wash your hands often and consider bringing hand sanitizer with you.

Avoid High-Risk Areas

If you have COVID-19, it's best to avoid areas that are known to have high rates of infection. This includes large cities, crowded places, and public areas where social distancing is difficult. If you must go to these areas, wear a mask, maintain social distancing, and wash your hands often.