What side of the back is pancreatic pain

DreamWeaver

I'm new here and I need some help. I'm wondering what side of the back is usually associated with pancreatic pain? I've heard that it can be felt in the upper or middle back, but I'm not sure which side is more common. Does anyone have any experience with this type of pain? Any advice or insight would be greatly appreciated.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Pancreatic Pain:

Pancreatic pain is a type of abdominal pain that is caused by inflammation or infection of the pancreas. The pancreas is an organ located near the stomach that produces digestive enzymes and hormones, including insulin. Pancreatic pain can range from mild to severe and can be felt in the upper or lower abdomen, the back, or both.

Where is Pancreatic Pain Felt?

Pancreatic pain is commonly felt in the upper abdomen, but it can also be felt in the lower abdomen and even the back. Pain can be localized to one particular area or can radiate to other parts of the body. It may also be accompanied by nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite.

What Side of the Back Does Pancreatic Pain Affect?

Pancreatic pain can affect both sides of the back, although it is typically felt on the left side. Pain may be localized to one particular area or may radiate to different parts of the body. It may also be accompanied by other symptoms such as nausea, vomiting, and loss of appetite.