What personality disorder has no empathy or remorse

measqu

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I was hoping to get some help with this question: What personality disorder has no empathy or remorse? I'm looking for more information about this disorder, so I'd really appreciate if anyone could help me out.

I'm especially interested in learning more about the symptoms, causes, and treatments for this disorder. I'd also like to know what my rights are when dealing with someone who has this disorder.

I'm really hoping to get some insight and advice from others who have been in similar situations.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Cevap: Antisocial Personality Disorder (ASPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of empathy or remorse for the feelings or needs of others. People with ASPD often struggle with understanding the emotional reactions of those around them, and may act in a way that disregards the feelings of others. Symptoms of ASPD include frequent lying, manipulation of others, aggression, impulsivity, and the inability to maintain relationships. People with ASPD may also find it difficult to show remorse or guilt for their actions. Treatment for ASPD typically involves psychotherapy and medications to help manage symptoms.