What Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test did BTS take

CuriousCat

"Hey everyone, I'm looking for some help from the forum users. I recently heard that BTS took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator test and I'm curious to know what their results were. Does anyone know which test they took and what the results were? I would really appreciate any information that anyone might have.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The South Korean boy band BTS is known for its unique and powerful take on music, fashion, and lifestyle. But did you know that the members of BTS have also taken the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) test?

What is the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator?

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a personality test that categorizes people into 16 different personality types based on their responses to a series of questions. The MBTI was created by psychologist Katharine Cook Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers.

Which BTS Members Took the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator?

All seven members of BTS have taken the MBTI test. They are Jungkook (ISTJ), Jimin (INFP), V (ENFP), Suga (ISFJ), Jin (ESFP), RM (INFJ), and J-Hope (ENFJ).

What Does the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Say About BTS?

The MBTI can help to give insight into the personalities of the members of BTS. For example, Jungkook is an ISTJ which stands for Introverted, Sensing, Thinking, and Judging. This means that he is analytical, logical, and organized. Jimin is an INFP which stands for Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving. This means that he is creative, imaginative, and sensitive. V is an ENFP which stands for Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Perceiving. This means that he is outgoing, enthusiastic, and optimistic. Suga is an ISFJ which stands for Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging. This means that he is reliable, organized, and considerate. Jin is an ESFP which stands for Extraverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Perceiving. This means that he is sociable, spontaneous, and creative. RM is an INFJ which stands for Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. This means that he is introspective, idealistic, and empathetic. Finally, J-Hope is an ENFJ which stands for Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. This means that he is outgoing, imaginative, and organized.

Conclusion

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator can tell us a lot about the members of BTS. By taking the MBTI test, we can gain insight into the personalities of each of the members and how they interact with each other.