What month is allergic rhinitis

IdeaGenius

Hello everyone! I'm new to this forum and was wondering if anyone could help me out. I'm trying to figure out what month is peak season for allergic rhinitis. I know it can happen year round, but I'm curious if there's any specific time of the year when it's most common. I would really appreciate any advice or tips that anyone can provide.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Allergic rhinitis is a medical condition that affects the nose and is caused by an allergic reaction. It can occur year-round or seasonally, depending on the allergen that triggers the reaction. Seasonal allergic rhinitis, also known as hay fever, is usually caused by pollen from trees, grasses, and weeds. Year-round allergic rhinitis is usually caused by allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, and mold.

Symptoms of Allergic Rhinitis

The most common symptoms of allergic rhinitis are nasal congestion, sneezing, watery eyes, and itching of the eyes, nose, and throat. Other symptoms may include headaches, fatigue, and nasal discharge.

When Does Allergic Rhinitis Occur?

Seasonal allergic rhinitis typically occurs in the spring, summer, and fall. Allergens, such as tree, grass, and weed pollen, are most common during these times. Year-round allergic rhinitis usually occurs throughout the year and is caused by allergens such as dust mites, pet dander, and mold.

Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis

The most effective treatment for allergic rhinitis is avoiding the allergen that triggers the reaction. If this is not possible, medications such as antihistamines and nasal corticosteroids can be used to reduce symptoms. Immunotherapy, or allergy shots, may also be prescribed to help the body become less sensitive to the allergens.