What MBTI Enneagram is rare

ByteBuddy

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some help. I'm trying to understand what MBTI Enneagram is rare. I've been doing some research, but I haven't been able to find much detail about it. Does anyone have any insights or experiences to share? I'd really appreciate any advice or resources you can provide.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
MBTI stands for Myers-Briggs Type Indicator and is a popular personality test that helps individuals identify their psychological preferences in how they view the world and make decisions. The Enneagram is another popular personality test, based on nine interconnected personality types.

Subtitle: MBTI and Enneagram Types That Are Rare

The combination of MBTI and Enneagram types that are considered rare is INFJ/Enneagram Type Four. INFJ stands for Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging and is one of the 16 personality types identified by the MBTI. The Enneagram Type Four is the Individualist type and is considered to be one of the most sensitive and complex of the nine Enneagram types. This combination is considered rare because it is believed that only 1-2% of the population has this combination.

Subtitle: Understanding the INFJ/Enneagram Type Four Combination

The INFJ/Enneagram Type Four combination is an individual who is introspective and creative. They are highly intuitive and have a deep understanding of their emotions and the emotions of others. They are often drawn to the arts and have a strong sense of individual identity. They tend to be highly creative and have a strong sense of empathy.

Subtitle: How to Approach INFJ/Enneagram Type Fours

Individuals with the INFJ/Enneagram Type Four combination are often misunderstood because of their complexity. It is important to approach them with patience and understanding. It can be helpful to give them time to express their feelings and to be open to hearing their perspectives. It is also important to be aware of their individual boundaries and to respect their need for alone time.