What is Type 1 and 3 personality

strawberry

I'm looking to learn more about Type 1 and 3 personalities and I'm hoping to get some help from users of this forum. I've heard that Type 1 personalities are people who are analytical, logical, and organized, while Type 3 personalities are creative, intuitive, and artistic. Can someone please explain more about these two personalities and how they differ? I'm curious to understand which one I may be and how it could be affecting my life.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Type 1 and Type 3 personalities are two different categories of personalities that are classified using the Enneagram of Personality. The Enneagram of Personality is a personality type system that is composed of nine different types of personalities.

Type 1 Personality

Type 1 personalities are characterized as perfectionists, principled, and ethical. They are highly motivated to succeed and often set high standards for themselves. They tend to be perfectionists, taking great pride in their work and setting high expectations for themselves and others. Type 1 personalities tend to be very organized and disciplined, with a strong sense of responsibility.

Type 3 Personality

Type 3 personalities are characterized as ambitious, competitive, and driven. They are very goal-oriented and focused on achieving success. Type 3 personalities are often highly driven and motivated by their own personal goals. They tend to be very ambitious, competitive, and have a strong need to win. They often enjoy the process of achieving success and thrive on challenges.

Overall, Type 1 and Type 3 personalities are both driven by success and the desire to achieve their goals. While Type 1 personalities take great pride in their work and strive for perfection, Type 3 personalities are more focused on the process of achieving success and thrive on challenge. Both types of personalities are driven and ambitious, with a strong sense of responsibility and motivation to succeed.