What is TUMO

DreamWeaver

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I'm hoping you all can help me out. I recently heard about something called TUMO and I'm curious to know more. Can anyone tell me what it is and what it offers? Is it an educational program? Does it cost money? What kind of skills and knowledge can be gained by participating? I'd really appreciate any information you can provide.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
TUMO is an innovative educational program designed to provide young people ages 12-18 with the skills they need to be successful in the 21st century. It is an after-school program designed to help young people develop digital and entrepreneurial skills, as well as foster creativity and innovation. The program is available in Armenia, Nagorno-Karabakh, and Georgia, and is funded by the TUMO Center for Creative Technologies.

TUMO is a free program open to all students aged 12-18. It is divided into three age groups: middle school (ages 12-14), high school (ages 15-17), and advanced (ages 18-19). Each program consists of a series of workshops, labs, and online courses that cover topics such as coding, animation, game design, graphic design, robotics, and entrepreneurship. The program is designed to be self-paced, allowing students to work at their own speed and take initiative to explore new topics.

At TUMO, students are encouraged to explore their interests and develop their skills in a creative and collaborative environment. The program provides mentors and instructors who help guide students through their learning journey, as well as access to resources such as software, hardware, and materials. Additionally, students can take part in hackathons, events, and competitions to challenge their skills and collaborate with other students.

TUMO is an inspiring and empowering program that gives young people the opportunity to develop digital skills and gain a better understanding of the world around them. Through the program, students can gain the skills they need to succeed in the 21st century and become innovative leaders.