What is top 9 allergen free

strawberry

I'm looking for help understanding what the top 9 allergen free foods are. I'm hoping to learn more about what's available for those with allergies so I can make better food choices. Can anyone provide me with a list of top 9 allergen free foods, and any information about what makes them safe for those with allergies? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Top 9 Allergen-Free Foods
1. Gluten-Free Grains: Rice, quinoa, corn, teff, millet, and buckwheat are all gluten-free grains that are excellent sources of nutrition.
2. Dairy Alternatives: Soy and nut-based milks, yogurts, and cheeses are free of the top 9 allergens and can easily replace dairy products in your diet.
3. Legumes: Soybeans, lentils, and chickpeas are all legumes that are free of the top 9 allergens and are packed with protein, fiber, and other essential nutrients.
4. Fruits: Apples, oranges, grapes, bananas, and strawberries are all free of the top 9 allergens and can make a delicious and nutritious snack.
5. Vegetables: Carrots, broccoli, kale, spinach, and potatoes are all free of the top 9 allergens and can be enjoyed in a variety of dishes.
6. Nuts and Seeds: Almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, and chia seeds are all free of the top 9 allergens and can be added to oatmeal, salads, and other dishes for a nutritional boost.
7. Oils: Coconut, olive, and avocado oil are all free of the top 9 allergens and can be used for cooking and baking.
8. Fish and Seafood: Salmon, tuna, and shrimp are all free of the top 9 allergens and can be enjoyed in a variety of dishes.
9. Herbs and Spices: Basil, oregano, thyme, and cumin are all free of the top 9 allergens and can be used to add flavor and nutrition to meals.