What is the worse type of narcissist

CuriousCat

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for some advice about the different types of narcissists. I'm wondering what is considered the worse type of narcissist? I'm wondering if there are any key characteristics or behaviours to look out for? I'm hoping to get some insight from other forum users who have experienced different types of narcissists in their lives. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
There are many different types of narcissism, ranging from the mild to the extreme. The worst type of narcissist is often referred to as a "grandiose" or "malignant" narcissist. These types of narcissists have a tendency to be more dangerous and manipulative than other types.

Malignant Narcissism

Malignant narcissists are often characterized by a lack of empathy, a sense of entitlement, and a tendency to be controlling and manipulative. They often display a strong need for power and control, and can be very vindictive when they feel slighted or challenged. Malignant narcissists tend to be highly narcissistic, meaning that they are more concerned with their own egos and needs than those of others. They can be very cruel and heartless, and can lack basic human decency.

Signs of Malignant Narcissism

Malignant narcissists tend to be highly manipulative and manipulative, often using people as pawns in their games of control. They may also be prone to making threats and using intimidation tactics to get their way. They may also be quick to anger and hold grudges, and can be very demanding of others. Malignant narcissists may also lack the capacity for true empathy, and may be unable to recognize or understand the feelings of others.

Dealing With Malignant Narcissists

When dealing with a malignant narcissist, it is important to remember that they are not capable of understanding or caring about the feelings of others. It is best to keep interactions with them to a minimum and to remain as neutral and unemotional as possible. It is also important to not give in to their demands or manipulation tactics. It is also important to seek professional help if the situation escalates or becomes dangerous.