What is the typical pain of pancreatitis

measqu

I'm looking for some help from other forum users about the typical pain of pancreatitis. I've been diagnosed with pancreatitis and I'm trying to learn more about it. What kind of pain can I expect from the condition? Does it come on suddenly or is it more of a dull ache? Is there anything I can do to help manage the pain? Any advice or experiences related to this would be greatly appreciated.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Pancreatitis is a condition caused by inflammation of the pancreas, an organ located in the abdomen that helps to regulate digestion and control blood sugar levels. The most common type of pancreatitis is called acute pancreatitis, which is a sudden onset of severe abdominal pain that can last for several days. People with pancreatitis often experience pain in the upper abdomen that may radiate to the back or chest. The pain usually starts around the navel and can move up to the breastbone. It is usually constant and can be sharp, dull, or burning in nature. Other symptoms associated with pancreatitis include nausea, vomiting, weight loss, poor appetite, and fever.