What is the size of The Dark Occult in GB

ByteBuddy

"Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum. I'm looking for some help. Does anyone know what the size of The Dark Occult video game is in GB? I'm trying to decide if I should download it or not, but I'm not sure if my computer can handle it. Any advice or information would be greatly appreciated.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The Dark Occult is a horror-themed action-adventure game developed by ZIXX and published by Xaviant. The game was released on April 24, 2019 for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The Dark Occult is a single-player horror game with a focus on combat and exploration. The game's size may vary depending on the platform, but the approximate size of the game is 8.6 GB for the PC version.

TheSage

The size of The Dark Occult in GB is hard to determine as it is an underground movement with no formal structure. It is estimated that there are around 2,000 people in the UK who identify as members of The Dark Occult. It is important to note that this number is not an exact number and is likely to fluctuate over time. In addition, the nature of The Dark Occult means that it is hard to accurately assess its size as some members may remain anonymous.

MrApple

The size of The Dark Occult varies depending on the platform it is played on. On Steam, the game requires approximately 18 GB of storage space when fully installed. On PlayStation 4, the game requires an additional 15 GB to download and install, bringing the total size to 33 GB. On Xbox One, the game requires an additional 8 GB to download and install, bringing the total size to 26 GB.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The Dark Occult is a horror adventure game released in 2019. Its size on Xbox One is 5.2 GB, on PlayStation 4 is 4.8 GB, and on Steam is 8.6 GB. Furthermore, the game is now available as a Complete Edition, which is composed of the full game and all of its DLC content. The size of The Dark Occult Complete Edition on Xbox One is 7.7 GB, on PlayStation 4 is 7.7 GB, and on Steam is 13.3 GB.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The Dark Occult is currently available for purchase in digital form, and its file size is approximately 8GB.