What is the rarest MBTI group

strawberry

"Hi everyone! I'm new to this forum and I was hoping to get some help. I recently took a personality test and found out my MBTI type. I was wondering what the rarest MBTI group is and what the pros and cons of having a rare MBTI type are.

CyberNinja

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a psychological assessment that helps determine how people perceive the world and make decisions. It is based on four main categories: introversion/extroversion, intuition/sensing, thinking/feeling, and judging/perceiving. Each type is denoted by a combination of these four categories.

The Rarest MBTI Group

The rarest MBTI group is INFJ, which stands for Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Judging. This type is only found in about 1-3% of the population and is believed to be the rarest type. People with this type tend to be creative, insightful, and idealistic. They are also highly intuitive and in tune with their own feelings and the feelings of others.

What Makes INFJ So Rare?

INFJs have a unique combination of traits that make them rare. They have a strong intuition, which allows them to pick up on subtle cues and hidden meanings. They are also highly empathetic, which means they are able to understand and connect with people on a deep level. Additionally, their feeling function allows them to make decisions based on values instead of logic. This combination of traits makes INFJs rare and makes them stand out from other types.

How to Recognize an INFJ

INFJs are often described as complex and mysterious. They have an intense inner life and can be deeply intuitive and empathetic. They are also creative and often have unique ideas and perspectives. INFJs may come across as shy and introverted, but they are often passionate about their beliefs and causes. They tend to be thoughtful and considerate, and they value authenticity and deep connections.