What is the rarest MBTI girls

measqu

Hello everyone,

I'm new to this forum and I have a question about the rarest MBTI girls. I'm really interested in understanding the different types of females out there and what makes them unique. I've been trying to research this topic, but I'm having trouble finding the answer.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle: MBTI Types of Girls

MBTI, or the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, is a questionnaire-based personality test that is used to measure a person's psychological preferences in how they see the world and make decisions. It is based on the theories of psychologist Carl Jung and his typological approach to personality. The MBTI sorts people into 16 distinct personality types, and each type is represented by four-letter codes.

The rarest MBTI type for girls is INFJ, which stands for Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Judging. This type is considered to be the rarest of all the MBTI types, with only 3-5% of the population having this type. INFJ girls are often seen as mysterious and complex, as they tend to be deep thinkers who are in tune with their feelings and emotions. They are highly creative and have an appreciation for beauty and art. They are also very independent and have a strong sense of self, making them very self-sufficient. They are also highly intuitive and have an eye for detail, which helps them to make well-informed decisions.