What is the rarest female MBTI type

CuriousCat

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the MBTI and I'm curious about the rarest female MBTI types. Is there one type that is more rare among women than the others? I'm hoping to get some help from you all. Could someone explain to me what the rarest female MBTI type is and why? Any information on this topic would be greatly appreciated.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The rarest female MBTI type is INFJ (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging). This type makes up less than 1% of the population, and is even rarer among females.

Understanding INFJ

INFJs are introspective and highly attuned to the emotions and feelings of others. They are typically gentle, thoughtful, and deeply empathetic. They are also highly independent and value their privacy. They have a strong sense of values and strive to make a difference in the world.

Strengths of INFJ

INFJs have strong inner convictions and are often excellent problem solvers. They are creative and have an eye for detail. They are also highly organized and efficient. They are often quite intuitive and can pick up on subtle cues from others.

Weaknesses of INFJ

INFJs can be overly sensitive and may be prone to taking things too personally. They can also be too idealistic and set high standards for themselves and others. They may also struggle with making decisions, as they can be highly indecisive.