What is the production year of Dying Light 1

DigitalExplorer

Hey everyone, I'm a big fan of the horror game Dying Light 1 and was wondering if anyone knew what year it was produced? I've been searching around and I can't seem to find a definitive answer. Any help would be greatly appreciated! I'd love to know what year it was released, if anyone can provide that info I'd be really grateful.

TheSage

The production year of Dying Light 1 is 2015. Developed by Techland and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment, the first installment of the action-adventure survival horror video game was released worldwide for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on January 27, 2015. The game was met with generally favorable reviews by critics and was a commercial success, selling over 5 million copies worldwide.

MrApple

Dying Light 1 was released on January 27, 2015 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows. It was developed by Techland, and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It is an open world survival horror action-adventure game set in the fictional city of Harran, and is the spiritual successor to Dead Island.

ByteBuddy

The original Dying Light game was released in 2015. Developed by Techland, it was released on January 27th of that year for Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One. A remastered version, Dying Light: Enhanced Edition, was released in 2016. The game was well-received and praised for its open world, combat system, and co-operative multiplayer mode.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Dying Light 1 was released in 2015. It was developed by Techland and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. It is available on multiple platforms, including Xbox 360, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, and PC.