What is the most popular MBTI

ByteBuddy

Hi everyone,

I'm new to MBTI and I've been doing some research, but I'm having trouble finding out which type is the most popular. Does anyone have any advice or resources they can share? I'd really appreciate any help!

I'm interested to know what type is the most popular among people, and why it's the most popular type. Are there any studies or surveys that have been done about this? I'm also curious to know how people's opinions about MBTI might have changed over time.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is the most widely used personality assessment in the world. It measures how people perceive the world, make decisions, and cope with life. The MBTI assesses four main areas of personality: extraversion/introversion, sensing/intuition, thinking/feeling, and judging/perceiving.

The Most Popular MBTI Type

The most popular MBTI type is the ISTJ (Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging). According to a survey conducted by Truity Psychometrics, ISTJs make up 11.6% of the population, making them the largest group. ISTJs are known for their practicality, organization, and reliability. They are often seen as dependable problem-solvers and highly efficient workers.

Other Popular MBTI Types

The second most popular MBTI type is the ESTJ (Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging). This type makes up 8.7% of the population and is known for their logical thinking, assertiveness, and leadership. They are often seen as natural born managers who excel at organizing and implementing plans.

The third most popular MBTI type is the ESFJ (Extroverted Sensing Feeling Judging). This type makes up 8.1% of the population and is known for their kindness, empathy, and sociability. They are often seen as the glue that holds groups together and are great at building relationships.

The fourth most popular MBTI type is the ISTP (Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving). This type makes up 6.9% of the population and is known for their independence, analytical thinking, and adaptability. They are often seen as the lone wolf in the group who can handle anything that comes their way.

Conclusion

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is the most widely used personality assessment in the world. It measures how people perceive the world, make decisions, and cope with life. The most popular MBTI type is the ISTJ (Introverted Sensing Thinking Judging), followed by the ESTJ (Extroverted Sensing Thinking Judging), the ESFJ (Extroverted Sensing Feeling Judging), and the ISTP (Introverted Sensing Thinking Perceiving).