What is the most common MBTI type

ByteBuddy

I'm curious to know - what is the most common MBTI type? I'm familiar with the 16 different types, and it seems like there is a lot of variation between the different personality types. I'm wondering if there is one type that is more common than the others. Can anyone help me out here? Has anyone done any research on this topic? Any advice or insights would be greatly appreciated.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
According to research from 2019, the most common Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) type is ISFJ, which stands for Introverted Sensing Feeling Judging. ISFJ stands for Introverted, Sensing, Feeling, and Judging and is a personality type that is characterized by being introverted, sensing, feeling, and judging. ISFJ personalities tend to focus on the present and enjoy helping others. They are typically loyal, patient, and reliable. ISFJs are often seen as dependable, caring, and hard-working individuals.

Subtitle Forum

The MBTI is an assessment used to determine a person’s personality type. It’s based on Carl Jung’s theory of personality types and helps people to understand their unique strengths and weaknesses. The MBTI is often used in the workplace to help individuals understand how their personalities can affect their work performance and relationships with co-workers.

MBTI: The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a self-report questionnaire designed to measure psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. It is based on the theories of Swiss psychiatrist Carl Jung and was created in the 1940s by Katharine Briggs and Isabel Myers. The MBTI is a tool used to identify and understand individual differences in personality. It can provide insight into how people think and act, as well as how they interact with others.