What is the least famous MBTI

CuriousCat

"Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'm wondering what the least famous MBTI is. I know about the different types, but I'm not sure which one is the least popular or talked about. Does anyone have any insights or experiences they can share? I'd love to hear from you.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
MBTI, or the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator, is a personality test that sorts individuals into 16 different personality categories. It is an incredibly popular tool used by employers, coaches, therapists, and even couples to help better understand themselves and others. While all of the types are equally interesting and valuable, some types may be more popular than others. The least famous MBTI type is likely the INFJ, or Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging type.

INFJ Forum

INFJs are considered to be the rarest of all the MBTI types, accounting for only 1-2% of the population. They are highly creative, sensitive, and private individuals who can be quite complex and often misunderstood. INFJs are often described as “old souls” who are introspective and intuitive. They are often very creative and enjoy exploring ideas, but they can also be easily overwhelmed by too much stimulation.

Introverted INFJs are typically reserved and prefer to spend time alone or in small groups. They often feel drained after interacting with large groups of people, and prefer one-on-one conversations or meaningful connections.

Intuitive INFJs are highly perceptive and tend to think abstractly. They are often able to make connections between seemingly disparate ideas and come up with creative solutions.

Feeling INFJs are naturally empathetic and caring. They are motivated by their values and strive to create harmony in their relationships.

Judging INFJs are organized and prefer to have structure and plans in place. They are often resistant to change and prefer to stick to their routines.

The INFJ type is often overlooked or misunderstood due to its rarity and complexity. However, INFJs offer a unique and valuable perspective that can be invaluable in many contexts.