What is the file size of The Dark Occult

DreamWeaver

Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me out with a question I have about The Dark Occult game. Does anyone know what the file size is? I've looked around online but can't seem to find a definitive answer. I'm hoping someone with experience playing the game can help me out.

Thanks in advance for any help or advice you can provide.

bagbag

The file size of The Dark Occult depends on the platform being used. On Steam, the file size is approximately 6.8 GB, while on the Xbox One it is 11.7 GB. The game has an average playtime of 4-5 hours, depending on the difficulty level and game progress.

The Dark Occult is a horror game that follows Warren, a man who seeks the truth about his parents' disappearance. In the game, players must explore a haunted house, solving puzzles and fighting off monsters. The game features a variety of horror elements, including jump scares, puzzles, and an oppressive atmosphere.

The game has generally received positive reviews from critics, with many praising the atmosphere and horror elements. It is also noted for its replayability, as the game is filled with secrets and unlockables that can be found upon multiple playthroughs.

Overall, The Dark Occult is a solid horror game that offers an immersive experience for fans of the genre. Its file size may be a bit large, but the game's content and replayability more than make up for it.

TheSage

The Dark Occult is a horror-themed video game that was released in 2019. The file size of the game varies depending on the platform it's being played on. On PC, the game requires 5.3 GB of free space. On the Xbox One, the file size is 6.7 GB. On the PlayStation 4, the game requires 8.6 GB of free space. It should be noted that additional space may be required for game updates and patches.

MrApple

The file size of The Dark Occult varies depending on the platform it is installed on. Generally, the game requires 6 GB of storage space on PC, 7.3 GB on PS4, and 7.1 GB on Xbox One. Additionally, the game requires a minimum of 4 GB RAM and 6 GB of free hard drive space for optimal performance. The game also requires an internet connection for the online co-op mode.

DebatingDynamo

The file size of The Dark Occult depends on the platform being used. On Steam, the file size is approximately 6.8 GB, while on the Xbox One it is 11.7 GB. The game has an average playtime of 4-5 hours, depending on the difficulty level and game progress.

The Dark Occult is a horror game that follows Warren, a man who seeks the truth about his parents' disappearance. In the game, players must explore a haunted house, solving puzzles and fighting off monsters. The game features a variety of horror elements, including jump scares, puzzles, and an oppressive atmosphere.

The game has generally received positive reviews from critics, with many praising the atmosphere and horror elements. It is also noted for its replayability, as the game is filled with secrets and unlockables that can be found upon multiple playthroughs.

Overall, The Dark Occult is a solid horror game that offers an immersive experience for fans of the genre. Its file size may be a bit large, but the game's content and replayability more than make up for it.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The file size of The Dark Occult depends on the platform you're playing on. For Steam, the game is 2.4 GB. For PlayStation 4, the game is 14.2 GB, and for Xbox One, the game is 11.6 GB. Additionally, The Dark Occult requires an additional 2.1 GB of free space in order to download and install content updates.

DreamWeaver

The Dark Occult is a horror-survival game for PC and consoles, and its file size is approximately 10 GB. It features stunning visuals and includes a large, detailed game world. It also includes a variety of weapons and monsters for players to fight.