What is the 4 rarest personality type

IdeaGenius

I'm interested in learning about the four rarest personality types. I'm hoping to find out more information on each of them, such as what makes them rare, how they differ from the most common personality types, and what unique traits they possess. Can anyone help me understand this better? I'd love to hear from anyone who has knowledge or experience with the four rarest personality types.

admin

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
The 4 rarest personality types, according to the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI), are INFJ, INTJ, ENFJ, and ENTJ. These four personality types are the rarest, making up only around 3-5 percent of the population.

INFJ - Introverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

INFJs are creative, sensitive, and independent. They are often drawn to helping professions, such as counseling or teaching, and have a strong sense of justice. They are also deeply intuitive and can see patterns and connections that others may miss.

INTJ - Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

INTJs are analytical, logical, and independent. They are often drawn to science and technology, and have a strong sense of objectivity. They are also highly creative and can come up with innovative solutions to complex problems.

ENFJ - Extraverted Intuitive Feeling Judging

ENFJs are warm, empathetic, and outgoing. They are often drawn to the arts and communication, and have a strong sense of social justice. They are also highly creative and often come up with creative solutions to complex problems.

ENTJ - Extraverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

ENTJs are decisive, logical, and organized. They are often drawn to leadership roles and are highly innovative. They are also highly creative and often come up with original and strategic solutions to complex problems.