What is the 3 rarest MBTI type

DreamWeaver

I'm new here and I'm having trouble understanding the 3 rarest MBTI types. Can anyone help me out? I'm looking for some insight on which types are the rarest and why. I'm also interested in learning more about the different traits and characteristics associated with each type.

TechJunkie

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Subtitle Forum: What is the 3 rarest MBTI type

The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a psychological assessment that classifies psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions. The four-letter code identifies an individual's unique type, which is determined by his or her answers to a series of questions. There are sixteen types in total, and each type is composed of four letters that represent preferences in four different categories. The three rarest MBTI types are INTJ, INFJ, and ENFJ.

INTJ stands for Introverted, Intuitive, Thinking, and Judging. This type is highly independent and self-reliant, often taking on projects and tasks that require strategy and planning. They are analytical, logical thinkers, and are often seen as “the engineers of the world” due to their ability to solve complex problems. INTJs are known for being private and not easily expressing their emotions. They tend to be more independent and enjoy solitude.

INFJ stands for Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. This type is highly creative and has a strong sense of intuition. They are often seen as “the dreamers of the world” due to their ability to see the bigger picture and potential for the future. INFJs are often socially aware and have a strong moral compass. They have an intense inner world and can be quite sensitive.

ENFJ stands for Extraverted, Intuitive, Feeling, and Judging. This type is highly organized and enjoys helping others. They are often seen as “the teachers of the world” due to their ability to motivate others and bring out their best qualities. ENFJs are great communicators and have a strong sense of empathy. They are often very passionate about their beliefs and have an idealistic view of the world.

The three rarest MBTI types are considered rare because they are not as common as other types. However, it is important to remember that each type is unique and valuable and should be celebrated for their differences.