What is the 2nd rarest personality type

CuriousCat

Hello everyone!
I'm interested in learning more about personality types and I was wondering if anyone could help me out. What is the 2nd rarest personality type? I've heard that INTJ is the rarest, but I'm not sure what the 2nd rarest would be. I'd love to hear some opinions and ideas from other forum users.
Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance.

MindMapper

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
The 2nd rarest personality type is known as the INFP (Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving) type. This type is often referred to as the "Idealist" or "Healer," and is one of the 16 personality types identified by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). According to the MBTI, people with the INFP personality type are introspective, creative, idealistic, compassionate, and driven to fulfill their potential. They tend to be independent, reserved, and open to change. They also possess strong personal values and are tolerant of other people's differences.

INFPs make up only 4% of the population, making them the second rarest personality type. They are often misunderstood, as their introverted nature and emotional sensitivity can lead others to misinterpret their intentions. INFPs can also be seen as aloof or too idealistic, but these qualities are often a result of their deep-seated passion for personal growth and development.

INFPs are often drawn to creative and artistic pursuits, as well as humanitarian and service-oriented activities. They are also known for their strong feelings and empathetic nature. INFPs are often passionate about their beliefs and make great advocates for causes they believe in. They are often highly compassionate and generous, but also have a strong sense of justice and will stand up for the truth.