What is INFJ IQ level

measqu

I'm an INFJ and I'm curious about what the average IQ level is for people like me. Does anyone have any information or insight they can provide? I'm interested in whether INFJs tend to score higher or lower than other personality types on IQ tests.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
INFJ stands for Introversion, Intuition, Feeling, and Judging. This is one of the 16 personality types as outlined by the Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI). INFJs are often referred to as the "Advocate" or "Counselor" personality type, as they are highly empathetic and adept at understanding the needs and feelings of others.

IQ, meanwhile, stands for intelligence quotient. It is a score derived from a standardized test designed to measure a person's intelligence. IQ is a controversial measure of intelligence, with some arguing that it is not an accurate assessment of a person's overall cognitive ability.

While there is no definitive answer to the question, "What is INFJ IQ level?," research suggests that INFJs tend to score higher than the average population on IQ tests. Studies suggest that INFJs have an average IQ of around 126, which is significantly higher than the average population IQ of 100. Additionally, INFJs tend to excel in verbal, spatial, and creative fields.

In conclusion, while there is no definitive answer to the question, "What is INFJ IQ level?," research suggests that INFJs tend to score higher than the average population on IQ tests. INFJs also tend to excel in verbal, spatial, and creative fields.