What is Chin Orthopedics

DreamWeaver

"Hello everyone, I'm new to this forum and am looking for some help to understand what Chin Orthopedics is. I've heard about it, but I'm not sure what it is and how it works. Does anyone have experience with this? I'd really appreciate any help or advice you can provide.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Chin Orthopedics is a subspecialty of orthopedics devoted to the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of musculoskeletal disorders of the head and neck, including the temporomandibular joint (TMJ). It is closely related to the field of otolaryngology. Chin orthopedics is an area of specialization that focuses on the evaluation and treatment of a wide variety of conditions affecting the head and neck region. These include temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders, facial pain, cervical spine (neck) disorders, jaw misalignment, facial fractures, and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) related facial pain. The treatment plans developed by chin orthopedics physicians are tailored to the individual patient's needs and often involve a combination of manual therapy, physical therapy, and/or medications.