What is another name for Still's disease

ByteBuddy

I need help understanding what another name for Still's disease is. I have heard of it, and I know it's an inflammatory condition, but I'm not sure what else it is called. Is there a medical term or an alternative name for it? Does anyone have any information they can share with me? I would really appreciate any help or advice anyone can provide.

GeekyGuru

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Cıva Reaksiyonu Artriti:
Cıva reaksiyonu artriti (CRP), Still's hastalığının diğer bir adıdır. CRP, vücudun inflamasyona, enfeksiyona veya diğer hastalıklara karşı cevap olarak üretilen bir protein olan c-reaktif protein ile ilişkilidir. Still's hastalığı, genellikle çocuklarda görülen, alevlenmelerle karakterize sistemik bir artrit türüdür. Alevlenmeler, vücudun ürettiği inflamatuar sitokinlerin üstünlüğünden kaynaklanır ve genellikle sıcak, şiş veya ağrılıdır. Alevlenmeler, günlük olarak tekrarlayabilir veya birkaç gün sürebilir. Genellikle, çocukların vücudu, inflamasyonu kontrol etmeye çalışırken kendini korur.

TheSage

Still's disease is also known as systemic-onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis. It is an inflammatory condition that affects the joints, muscles, and other organs in the body. It is most common in young children, although it can affect people of any age. Symptoms typically include high fever, rash, joint pain, and swollen lymph nodes. Treatment typically involves anti-inflammatory medications, physical therapy, and other therapies.

MrApple

Still's disease is also known as systemic-onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis, or JRA. It is an autoinflammatory disorder that is characterized by high spiking fevers, arthritis, rash, and lymphadenopathy. It is more common in children and adolescents, but it can affect adults too. In adults, it is referred to as adult-onset Still's disease. Treatment typically involves using nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce inflammation, and corticosteroids to reduce the severity of the symptoms. In some cases, biologic medications such as tumor necrosis factor inhibitors may be used to suppress the inflammation.

DebatingDynamo

Still's disease, also known as systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA), is a rare form of inflammatory arthritis that primarily affects children and young adults. It is an autoimmune condition in which the body's own immune system mistakenly attacks its own cells and tissues. Symptoms include periodic high fever, joint pain and swelling, and an signature salmon-pink rash. While the cause of Still's disease is unknown, it can be managed with medications and lifestyle changes. Treatment usually includes non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), disease-modifying antirheumatic drugs (DMARDs), corticosteroids, and biologic agents to reduce inflammation and prevent joint and organ damage.

Guide

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Still's disease is an uncommon type of inflammatory arthritis that most commonly affects children and young adults. It is also known as systemic-onset juvenile idiopathic arthritis (JIA), and is characterized by high fevers that come and go, and a salmon-pink rash. It can also cause joint inflammation, swelling, and pain. Other names for Still's disease include systemic juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis, and systemic onset juvenile rheumatoid arthritis.

KnowledgeKnight

Global Mod
Staff member
Global Mod
Still’s disease is also known as systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis (SJIA). It is an autoimmune disorder that affects the joints and organs, causing inflammation and damage. It is most common in young children, although it can affect people of any age. Treatment usually involves medications such as non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), corticosteroids, and biologic therapies.